- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health] or the Community Information Center at 772-287-1652 [Martin County Florida]
- Since March 2020, there have been 5,280,903 confirmed COVID-19 cases among Florida residents. 63,763 residents have died. As of January 21, 2022, 289,204 new cases were reported, 140 people died.
- Since March 2020, there have been 28,457 confirmed COVID-19 cases among residents of Martin County (1,479 last week); 66,811 confirmed cases among residents of St. Lucie County (4,244 last week). [Florida Department of Health]
- 15,141,101 (9,489,046 full series; 4,776,938 additional/booster dose; 2,129,878 first dose) Florida residents have received their COVID-19 vaccines. 106,839 Martin County residents have received a COVID vaccine; 210,569 St. Lucie County residents have received a COVID vaccine.
- All Florida residents ages ages 18 years and older are now eligible for the all COVID vaccines and boosters. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people ages 5 and older. All residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form. Click here for the vaccine finder. [Florida Department of Health]
COVID-19: Martin and St. Lucie County Updates, January 14 to January 20
A weekly roundup of Martin County and St. Lucie County coronavirus news