- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health] or the Community Information Center at 772-287-1652 [Martin County Florida]
- There are 2,282,613 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 35,929 people have died. There are 12,440 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Martin County, 322 people have died; 26,751 confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lucie County, 640 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- All Florida residents ages ages 18 years and older are now eligible for the all COVID vaccines. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people ages 16 and older. All residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian ad complete the COVID0-19 vaccine screening and consent form. Other eligible groups: persons determined to be vulnerable by a physician; health care workers with direct patient contact; long-term facility residents and staff. Click here for the vaccine finder. [Florida Department of Health]
- The CDC recommends that all people leaving their homes wear a cloth face mask. Click here to learn how you can make one with what you have at home.
- Visit the Martin County community website for information on food distribution, unemployment assistance, and resources for seniors and veterans.
- Cleveland Clinic and Florida Community Health Centers will be administering COVID-19 tests by appointment only.
Cleveland Clinic: Martin North Hospital, 200 SE Hospital Avenue in Stuart, and Tradition Hospital, 10000 SW Innovation Way in Port St. Lucie; Call 772-419-3360
Florida Community Health Centers: 15858 SW Warfield Blvd., Indiantown, FL 34956; Call 772-597-3596
- Testing locations directions and hours:
Martin North Hospital: 200 SE Hospital Ave. Stuart, Florida 34994. Testing hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Tradition Hospital: 10000 SW Innovation Way Port St. Lucie, Florida 34987. Testing hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.