The Stuart Boat Show returns January 14 to 16. Here are five must-shop booths—for boaters and landlubbers alike—at this can’t-miss annual event. ($15/adults; stuartboatshow.com)
- If you’re easily distracted by shiny objects, you won’t be able to resist browsing the glittering selection of fine nautical jewelry at NatureCraft Jewelry.
- Even those who aren’t on the hunt for new furnishings will enjoy stopping by the Broward Casting booth, where you’ll find custom outdoor patio furniture and artwork by these makers of aluminum dock equipment, mailboxes, and nautical-themed furniture.
- Connley Fishing has been building custom rods since 1989, so check out their booth for an extensive selection of rods and reels as well as a variety of other fishing equipment.
- Time for a vacation? This year, the Association of Bahamas Marinas is sponsoring the Bahamian Pavilion, where you’ll find information on resorts and travel in the Bahamas.
- Stuart-based Legacy Marine has been in the industry for more than 30 years and remains family-owned and operated; stop by to check out their large inventory of new and pre-owned boats.